Are you interested in taking the first step to a rewarding financial career? Do you want to be part of an organization that knows the importance of supporting local charities throughout the year in every location we are in? Is finding a role that allows you to grow within the company to achieve your career goals, exactly what you are looking for? Then consider becoming an Accountant – Lease Servicing Specialist with our Dynamic Capital Team, learn how the organization works and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to succeed and progress your career!
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and working with an existing team of 3 accountants, this position is responsible for safeguarding the assets of the company by establishing and maintaining appropriate controls and procedures. Dynamic Capital Equipment Finance is an established and growing heavy equipment finance company. With an existing lease and loan portfolio of over $200MM we originate, adjudicate, document and service clients throughout Canada. The accounting and finance department is critical in ensuring our clients are serviced and our assets are properly managed. The team works very well together and fitting the right personality is very important as we take pride in our corporate culture and enjoy our time at work.
- Responsible for the efficient management of the lease and loan servicing including contract payouts, amendments, and monthly collections.
- Assist with planning, preparation, and coordination of reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Work closely with Accounting – Lease Servicing Specialist and CFO in all areas of day-to-day financial activities.
- Work with the Lease and Loan Funding team to ensure documentation packages are accurate and complete prior to funding leases and loans.
- Continually identify opportunities and implement initiatives to improve service to customers.
- Establish/ improve, monitor, and document internal controls and processes.
- Ad hoc and special projects as necessary
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business management, or a related field of study an asset, but will consider candidates with prior experience in equipment finance
- Experience in equipment finance or lease/loan servicing required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong analytical skills with a sharp attention to detail. .
- Key competencies include proficiency in Microsoft Office, being a team player, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
- Lease/Loan servicing, bookkeeping, general accounting knowledge.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Detail oriented.
- Adaptable to change in the work environment to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Actions and decisions consistently in alignment with the terms of the contract and with the best interests of the customer and Dynamic.
- Team player, accountable, accepts change.
About Dynamic Capital
What do our employees have to say about working for Dynamic?
“Amazing Teamwork – Open communication” – Rae-Ann Klay, Senior Documentation Specialist
“The Dynamic Team creates opportunities for career growth and personal development by truly caring about its people and their progress.” – Nicola Charlesworth, Portfolio Analyst
“I enjoy the fast-paced, high performing environment of the Dynamic Capital team. We are a collaborative team that is dedicated to our clients.” – Taylor House, Account Manager
“Abundance of training materials, and lots of support from the team to set you up for success in your role.” – Kitty Liang, Credit Analyst
“Everyone is approachable, helpful, teamwork throughout the whole company to get deals done and great support.” – Shauna Krissa, Team Lead – Funding
“Our people are our greatest strength – they provide the next level service that keep our clients coming back!” Dustin White, CEO
Founded in 2009, Dynamic Capital is an industry leader in equipment finance. We provide our clients unique funding solutions to grow their business and know that our team members are the key to our success! Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to Mike Zwicker, email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.