If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter and enjoy the successes of hunting for business, and earning the financial rewards, then consider joining Dynamic Capital.
As an Account Manager, you will provide a high level of expertise by facilitating simple and complex equipment finance contracts, coordinating lease and loan closings, as well as customer relationship management. We have a proven business model and guarantee success if you consistently focus on your behaviors, targets, and have a positive outlook on life. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. Our organization philosophy is based on professionalism, product knowledge, respect, and good business practices.
- You will demonstrate a competitive edge that is critical to your ability in finding target customers, building strong relationships, and winning deals.
- You will meet your volume and gross profit objectives through strategic calling efforts and with direct end users.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing your assigned territory with a focus on heavy equipment users in the construction, transportation, forestry, oil and gas and mining markets.
- Work closely with internal staff, processes and tools that are put in place to ensure you can be successful in your role.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Develop a network of referral sources (accountants, vendors, commercial insurance reps, etc.).
- Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with the support teams.
- Setting strategies, goals and executing plans with your Sales Manager and Chief Sales Officer.
- Utilizing our internal processes and programs to drive your success.
- Travel – 20 – 30%
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration diploma an asset, but not mandatory for application.
- A strong Sales background and experience in originating, qualifying, and closing leasing and loan products would be a preference.
- Understanding financial statements and acquiring information necessary to build credit packages.
- Key competencies include: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
- Experience in equipment financing and understanding financial statements.
- Professional sales, negotiation, presentation, and communications skills.
- Experience in documentation and closings of complex equipment finance contracts an asset.
- Excellent administrative, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Passionate about being a Salesperson!
- Actions and decisions consistently in alignment with customer, the contract, and Dynamic’s best interests.
- Self-motivated and ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Team player, accountable, accepts change.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Experience dealing with and interpreting contracts.
- Enjoy what you are doing.
- Accountable for accurate and timely completion of documentation and funding requests.
- You will demonstrate a professional, efficient, and resilient self-image.
- Know and present solid Sales experience for your customers.
- Deliver on your planned objectives.
- Develop new markets and improving sales.
- You will be come a product expert that clearly understands the features and benefits of your products.
- Developing quotes and proposals for your customers.
- Clearly understand the benefits you are able to offer your customer.
- Use the resources Dynamic makes available to you for your success.
- Accountable for gathering, compiling, and closing items for internal and external deals.
- Strong understanding Dynamic’s internal processes and expertise.
- Ability to interpret and understand contractual language.
- Understanding of key performance metrics for the role, team and department
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, specifically Excel, and Word, and internal systems.
- Understanding of Dynamic’s Customer Service commitment, documentation process and procedures, and funding processes