Do you thrive in a fast paced, team environment? Are you interested in taking the first step to a rewarding career? Is finding a role that allows you to grow within the company to achieve your career goals, exactly what you are looking for? Do you want to be part of an organization that knows the importance of supporting local charities throughout the year in every location we are in? Then consider becoming an Account Manager with our Dynamic Capital Team, learn how the organization works and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to succeed and progress your career!
As an Account Manager, you will provide a high level of expertise by facilitating simple and complex equipment finance contracts, coordinating lease and loan closings, as well as customer relationship management. We have a proven business model and guarantee success if you consistently focus on your behaviours, targets, and have a positive outlook on life. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. Our organization philosophy is based on professionalism, product knowledge, respect, and good business practices.
- You will demonstrate a competitive edge that is critical to your ability in finding target customers, building strong relationships, and winning deals.
- You will meet your volume and gross profit objectives through strategic calling efforts and with direct end users.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing your assigned territory with a focus on heavy equipment users in the construction, transportation, forestry, oil and gas and mining markets.
- Work closely with internal staff, processes and tools that are put in place to ensure you can be successful in your role.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Develop a network of referral sources (accountants, vendors, commercial insurance reps, etc.).
- Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with the support teams.
- Setting strategies, goals and executing plans with your Sales Manager and Chief Sales Officer.
- Utilizing our internal processes and programs to drive your success.
- Travel – 20 – 30%
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration diploma an asset, but not mandatory for application.
- A strong Sales background and experience in originating, qualifying, and closing leasing and loan products would be a preference.
- Understanding financial statements and acquiring information necessary to build credit packages.
- Key competencies include: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
- Experience in equipment financing and understanding financial statements.
- Professional sales, negotiation, presentation, and communications skills.
- Experience in documentation and closings of complex equipment finance contracts an asset.
- Excellent administrative, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Passionate about being a Salesperson!
- Actions and decisions consistently in alignment with customer, the contract, and Dynamic’s best interests.
- Self-motivated and ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Team player, accountable, accepts change.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Experience dealing with and interpreting contracts.
- Enjoy what you are doing.
- Accountable for accurate and timely completion of documentation and funding requests.
- You will demonstrate a professional, efficient, and resilient self-image.
- Know and present solid Sales experience for your customers.
- Deliver on your planned objectives.
- Develop new markets and improving sales.
- You will be come a product expert that clearly understands the features and benefits of your products.
- Developing quotes and proposals for your customers.
- Clearly understand the benefits you are able to offer your customer.
- Use the resources Dynamic makes available to you for your success.
- Accountable for gathering, compiling, and closing items for internal and external deals.
- Strong understanding Dynamic’s internal processes and expertise.
- Ability to interpret and understand contractual language.
- Understanding of key performance metrics for the role, team and department
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, specifically Excel, and Word, and internal systems.
- Understanding of Dynamic’s Customer Service commitment, documentation process and procedures, and funding processes