Do you want to be part of an organization that knows the importance of supporting local charities throughout the year in every location we are in? Is finding a role that allows you to grow within the company to achieve your career goals exactly what you are looking for? Are you a leader that thrives on working with and growing the best team in the business? Then consider becoming the Sales Coordinator with our Dynamic Capital Team. Learn how the organization works and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to succeed and progress in your career!
Dynamic Capital is seeking a candidate for the role of SALES COORDINATOR. You will work closely with a dedicated Account Manager, supporting their day-to-day activities, as well as being the main liaison between internal team members to ensure new and existing deals flow through the system in the most efficient way possible. You will learn how to submit credit requests to the Credit Team, as well as work with the Documentation Team to provide a complete documentation request package. Also, you will be responsible for servicing open accounts and managing the collection of information on assigned accounts.
- Working closely with the dedicated Account Manager to assist in the submission of credit applications for both brokered and internal financing transactions
- Collect required items in order for Credit to adequately review and approve a deal
- Communicate with customers to collect information for preparation of credit packages and contracts.
- Ensure all items necessary for a full and complete documentation request is gathered in advance of submitting for documents
- Work with the Documentation Team and Customers to ensure active deals are closed in the most efficient way possible, providing best in business service
- Become the main point of contact for new and existing clients of the assigned Account Manager to ensure all Customer Service requests are handled quickly
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant experience in related field
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative with limited direction
- Preference will be given to individuals who can demonstrate some working knowledge of asset lending and/or leasing in the Canadian market
- Knowledge of credit and/or documentation processes within the Equipment Finance industry
- Experience working in an office/professional setting
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and embracing of change
- Commitment to building relationships and being accountable to every team member you interact with
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with a solution driven attitude
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel
- Demonstrated experience working in high pressure, fast paced environment
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to Carrie Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUT DYNAMIC CAPITAL
What do our employees have to say about working for Dynamic?
“Amazing Teamwork – Open communication” – Rae-Ann Klay, Senior Documentation Specialist
“The Dynamic Team creates opportunities for career growth and personal development by truly caring about its people and their progress.” – Nicola Charlesworth, Portfolio Analyst
“I enjoy the fast-paced, high performing environment of the Dynamic Capital team. We are a collaborative team that is dedicated to our clients.” – Taylor House, Account Manager
“Abundance of training materials, and lots of support from the team to set you up for success in your role.” – Kitty Liang, Credit Analyst
“Everyone is approachable, helpful, teamwork throughout the whole company to get deals done and great support.” – Shauna Krissa, Team Lead – Funding
“Our people are our greatest strength – they provide the next level service that keep our clients coming back!” Dustin White, CEO
Founded in 2009, Dynamic Capital is an industry leader in equipment finance. We provide our clients unique funding solutions to grow their business but know that our team members are the key to our success! Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter what their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.