Are you interested in taking the first step to a rewarding financial career? Do you want to be part of an organization that knows the importance of supporting local charities throughout the year in every location we are in? Is finding a role that allows you to grow within the company to achieve your career goals, exactly what you are looking for? Then consider becoming a Junior Sales Support Associate with our Dynamic Capital Team, learn how the organization works and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to succeed and progress your career!
As a Junior Sales Support Associate, you will provide a high level of expertise by documenting complex equipment finance contracts, coordinating lease and loan closings, as well as customer service management.
- Lease & Loan Documentation – preparation of loan/lease documents, creation of payment amortization schedules, and conducting collateral / debtor lien searches to ensure clear title.
- Transaction Closings – PPSA registrations, auditing documentation package, and ensuring that all additional approval conditions/requirements are met.
- Customer Service Management – client inquiries, maintenance of files, assisting in equipment sales, and discharges.
- Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with the Account Managers, Administrative Assistants, and clientele.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration diploma or 1 year of experience in documentation and closings of complex equipment finance contracts an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong analytical skills with a sharp attention to detail.
- Prior experience in customer service.
- Key competencies include: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
- Adapt to change in the work environment to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Previous documentation and/or audit experience within a financial role considered a key asset.
- Actions and decisions consistently in alignment with customer, the contract, and Dynamic’s best interests.
- Skilled at the use of various contract related payment and reporting tools.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player, accountable, accepts change.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Accountable for accurate and timely completion of documentation and funding packages.
- Ensure credit conditions are adhered to.
- Accountable for gathering and compiling closing items for internal and external deals.
- Accountable to process incoming customer service requests in a timely manner.
- KPI’s: clean documentation and funding submissions, 2-hour turnaround times for incoming requests, maintain outlined customer service levels.
- Strong understanding Dynamic’s internal processes and expertise.
- Ability to interpret and understand contractual language.
- Understanding of key performance metrics for the role, team and department
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, specifically Excel, and Word, and internal systems.
- Understanding of Dynamic’s Customer Service commitment, documentation process and procedures, and funding processes.
Documentation: 1 year OR Completion of a Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration diploma
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you – click Apply Now to submit your cover letter and resume.
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.