As a Junior Credit Analyst, you will perform a vital role in supporting the fast-growing customer base of Dynamic Capital. You will work closely with the Sales Team to gather information and submit capex credit packages for decisioning with speed and accuracy to provide the best customer experience, while also supporting the Credit Team in due diligence prep and pre-work for complex transactions. This is an entry level role with significant opportunities for advancement.
This position will be based in either our Calgary, AB or Prince George, BC offices.
- Credit Underwriting & Submission: Financial statement/ratio analysis, read and understand personal and commercial credit reports, research, and analyze collateral value and secondary market.
- Provide underwriting support for complex transactions.
- Initiate learning opportunities to advance to a Credit Analyst position within 12-18 months.
Education and Experience
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce/Business Administration or equivalent required, Finance major preferred.
- Experience working in an office/professional setting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience working in high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of equipment used in any of Transportation, Oil & Gas, Forestry, Construction, and/or Manufacturing industries considered an asset.
Skills and Competencies
- Firm grasp of financial statement analysis and accounting concepts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and embracing of change.
- Commitment to building relationships and being accountable to every team member you interact with.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with a solution driven attitude.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Email applications directly to Breanna Henke by emailing email@example.com.
- Cover Letter*
- Sample Excel assignment to highlight proficiency. Please request a sample work assignment to complete when submitting your application.
- Successful candidate must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date.
*Please combine Cover Letter and Resume into a single PDF file labelled: Name – Jr Credit Analyst – 2022
About Dynamic Capital
Dynamic Capital was built by young, talented, driven individuals who desired the ability to grow beyond the restrictions of more traditional lending institutions. Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter what their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)