As a Junior Credit Analyst, you will perform a vital role in supporting the fast-growing customer base of Dynamic Capital. You will work closely with the Sales Team to gather information and submit simple credit packages for decisioning with speed and accuracy to provide the best customer experience, while also supporting the Credit Team in due diligence prep and pre-work for complex transactions. This is an entry level role with significant opportunities for advancement.
There are currently 2 positions available, with anticipated start dates of Nov. 1 and Dec. 1 in our Calgary office.
- Credit Underwriting & Submission: Financial statement/ratio analysis, read and understand personal and commercial credit reports, research and analyze collateral value and secondary market.
- Provide underwriting support for complex transactions.
- Initiate learning opportunities to advance to a Credit Analyst position within 12-18 months.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce/Business Administration or equivalent required, Finance major preferred.
- Experience working in an office/professional setting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience working in high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of equipment used in any of Transportation, Oil & Gas, Forestry, Construction, and/or Manufacturing industries considered an asset.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Firm grasp of financial statement analysis and accounting concepts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and embracing of change.
- Commitment to building relationships and being accountable to every team member you interact with.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with a solution driven attitude.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Email applications directly to Stephanie Steen, Credit Risk Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter*
- Sample Excel assignment to highlight proficiency. Please request a sample work assignment to complete when submitting your application.
- Successful candidate must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date.