Do you want to be part of an organization that knows the importance of supporting local charities throughout the year in every location we are in? Is finding a role that allows you to grow within the company to achieve your career goals, exactly what you are looking for? Are you a leader that thrives on working with and growing the best team in the business? Then consider becoming the Finance Associate with our Dynamic Capital Team. Learn how the organization works and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to succeed and progress your career!
Dynamic Capital is seeking a candidate for the role of FINANCE ASSOCIATE (FA). You will work closely with our sales team, supporting their sales and marketing efforts. You will learn how to write credit requests and conduct the necessary research and analysis to underwrite a transaction. As well, you will be responsible for servicing open accounts and managing collection of information on assigned accounts.
- Working closely with our Account Managers to prepare full credit applications for both brokered and internal financing transactions.
- Review, spread and analyze financial statements and credit history reports for individual and corporate borrowers.
- Research and assess collateral being pledged for the transaction.
- Complete credit applications and manage the approval process.
- Communicate with customers to collect information for preparation of credit packages and contracts.
- Make sales and marketing calls to assist Account Managers grow their customer base.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business is preferred.
- Ability to set goals, develop strategies, execute plans, achieve results, and perform in a competitive sales environment.
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative with limited direction.
- Preference will be given to individuals who can demonstrate some working knowledge of asset lending and/or leasing in the Canadian market.
- Key metrics for success for account managers will be coverage of customers; prospect conversion; new business volume; and profitability. Willingness to relocate.
- Knowledge of equipment used in any of Transportation, Oil & Gas, Forestry, Construction, and/or Manufacturing industries considered an asset
- Experience working in an office/professional setting.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and embracing of change.
- Commitment to building relationships and being accountable to every team member you interact with.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with a solution driven attitude.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience working in high pressure, fast paced environment.
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to Carrie Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUT DYNAMIC CAPITAL
What do our employees have to say about working for Dynamic?
“Amazing Teamwork – Open communication” – Rae-Ann Klay, Sr. Documentation Specialist
“The Dynamic Team creates opportunities for career growth and personal development by truly caring about its people and their progress.” – Nicola Charlesworth, Portfolio Analyst
“I enjoy the fast-paced, high performing environment of the Dynamic Capital team. We are a collaborative team that is dedicated to our clients.” – Taylor House, Account Manager
“Abundance of training materials, and lots of support from the team to set you up for success in your role.” – Kitty Liang, Credit Analyst
“Everyone is approachable, helpful, teamwork throughout the whole company to get deals done and great support.” – Shauna Krissa, Team Lead, Funding
“Our people are our greatest strength – they provide the next level service that keep our clients coming back!” Dustin White, CEO
Founded in 2009, Dynamic Capital is an industry leader in equipment finance. We provide our clients unique funding solutions to grow their business but know that our team members are the key to our success! Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter what their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.