Are you interested in taking the first step to a rewarding financial career? Do you want to be part of an organization that knows the importance of supporting local charities throughout the year in every location we are in? Is finding a role that allows you to grow within the company to achieve your career goals, exactly what you are looking for? Then consider becoming a Documentation & Funding Specialist with our Dynamic Capital Team, learn how the organization works and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to succeed and progress your career!
As a Documentation & Funding Specialist, you will provide a high level of expertise by helping protect the organizations assets by conducting internal audits, ensuring compliance with laws, corporate guidelines, best practices, and contractual agreements.
This position is open to qualified professionals in Calgary, Kelowna and Ontario. We are also open to remote locations – Canada-wide – for a candidate with extensive experience and strong work ethic.
- Complete and/or review Lease & Loan Documentation to ensure accuracy and risk is mitigated, in accordance with the credit approval and internal policies and procedures
- Registering and/or Auditing of all PPSA registrations, searches and corresponding waivers, providing a high level of knowledge in PPSA law and requirements
- Funding review for new contracts, including but not limited to signature authentication, insurance, identification requirements and wire details for clients, lenders, and vendors
- Verbal verification of banking details and wire preparation, always ensuring accuracy
- Final review and funding in internal system, to move the file to servicing
- Customer Service Management – client inquiries, maintenance of files, assisting in equipment sales, and discharges.
- Maintain high ethical standards, with the ability to exercise objectivity and confidentiality in the auditing process
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, a thorough understanding of the laws and regulations that govern the organization, and a willingness to constantly update that knowledge as new guidelines and laws come into effect
- Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with Credit Risk, Sales Support, Account Managers and Senior Leadership
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business management, or a related field of study an asset, but will consider candidates with prior experience in equipment finance
- Experience in documentation, closings, and previous audit experience of complex equipment finance within a financial role considered a key asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong analytical skills with a sharp attention to detail.
- Key competencies include: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
- Adapt to change in the work environment to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Previous documentation and/or audit experience within a financial role considered a key asset.
- Actions and decisions consistently in alignment with customer, the contract, and Dynamic’s best interests.
- Skilled at the use of various contract related payment and reporting tools.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player, accountable, accepts change.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Experience dealing with and interpreting contracts.
- Accountable for accurate and timely completion of documentation and funding packages.
- Ensure credit conditions are adhered to.
- Accountable for gathering and compiling closing items for internal and external deals.
- Accountable to process incoming customer service requests in a timely manner.
- KPI’s: clean documentation and funding submissions, 2-hour turnaround times for incoming requests, maintain outlined customer service levels.
- Strong understanding Dynamic’s internal processes and expertise.
- Ability to interpret and understand contractual language.
- Understanding of key performance metrics for the role, team and department
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, specifically Excel, and Word, and internal systems.
- Understanding of Dynamic’s Customer Service commitment, documentation process and procedures, and funding processes
Documentation, Audit and/or Funding: 2 years (Required).
About Dynamic Capital
What do our employees have to say about working for Dynamic?
“Amazing Teamwork – Open communication” – Rae-Ann Klay, Sr. Documentation Specialist
“The Dynamic Team creates opportunities for career growth and personal development by truly caring about its people and their progress.” – Nicola Charlesworth, Portfolio Analyst
“I enjoy the fast-paced, high performing environment of the Dynamic Capital team. We are a collaborative team that is dedicated to our clients.” – Taylor House, Account Manager
“Abundance of training materials, and lots of support from the team to set you up for success in your role.” – Kitty Liang, Credit Analyst
“Everyone is approachable, helpful, teamwork throughout the whole company to get deals done and great support.” – Shauna Krissa, Team Lead, Funding
“Our people are our greatest strength – they provide the next level service that keep our clients coming back!” Dustin White, CEO
Founded in 2009, Dynamic Capital is an industry leader in equipment finance. We provide our clients unique funding solutions to grow their business but know that our team members are the key to our success! Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter what their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to Carrie Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.