If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter and want the opportunity to develop an automotive (auto) platform then Dynamic Capital is the place for you. We have over $250MM in committed funding facilities and are looking to put our capital to work by expanding our product offering into the commercial fleet auto space.
As the Commercial Fleet Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing a network of end-user commercial auto clients. We offer loans and leases for light duty trucks (half tons) and heavy-duty trucks (1 ton and larger).
Dynamic has a proven business model and guarantees success if you consistently focus on your behaviors, targets, and have a positive outlook on life. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new business, from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Our organization philosophy is based on professionalism, product knowledge, respect and good business practices.
- You will demonstrate a competitive edge that is critical to your ability in finding target customers, building strong relationships and winning deals
- You will be responsible for managing and growing your assigned territory with a focus on commercial fleet clients in the construction, transportation, forestry, oil and gas and mining markets
- Work closely with internal staff, processes and tools that are put in place to ensure you can be successful in your role
- Customer Relationship Management
- Develop a network of referral sources
- Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with the support teams
- Setting strategies, goals and building an automotive platform with your Sales Manager
- Utilizing our internal processes and programs to drive your success
- Travel is 20 – 30% of the overall position
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong Sales background and experience in originating, qualifying and closing fleet deals
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration diploma an asset, but not mandatory for application
- Key competencies include a proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality
- Experience in auto fleet financing and understanding financial statements
- Professional sales, negotiation, presentation and communications skills
- Excellent administrative, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize
SPECIFIC SKILLS and PRODUCT OFFERING
- Someone currently in or that has worked in the auto fleet space
- Minimum of 2-years of experience
- Someone who is motivated and looking to grow a fleet portfolio from the ground up
- Dynamic can finance light duty (half ton trucks) and heavy-duty trucks (1 ton and larger)
- We are targeting exposure/hold sizes for are clients in the range of $250K – $750K per client
- Dynamic can provide standard fully amortized leases on all trucks, as well as leases with residuals
- Accountable for accurate and timely completion of documentation and funding requests
- You will demonstrate a professional, efficient, and resilient self-image
- Know and present solid Sales experience for your customers
- Deliver on your planned objectives
- Develop and maintain your sales territory
- Clearly understand the benefits you can offer your customer
- Use the resources Dynamic makes available to you for your success
WHO WE ARE
Dynamic Capital was built by young, talented, driven individuals who desired the ability to grow beyond the restrictions of more traditional lending institutions. Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter what their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Scroll up to apply, by selecting the APPLY NOW button.