Do you thrive in a fast paced, team environment? Are you interested in taking the first step to a rewarding career? Is finding a role that allows you to grow within the company to achieve your career goals, exactly what you are looking for? Then consider becoming an Account Manager with our Dynamic Capital Team, learn how the organization works and take advantage of the limitless opportunities to succeed and progress your career!
As an Assistant Account Manager you will provide a high level of support to one of our top performing Account Manager’s and Director of Dynamic Capital. We have a proven business model and guarantee success if you consistently focus on your behaviors, goals, and have a positive outlook on life. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales and analytical personality, and a hunger to assist in chasing and closing new business. You will be responsible for credit underwriting, documentation requests, client relationship management, and cold calling. Our organization philosophy is based on professionalism, product knowledge, respect, and good business practices.
An Assistant Account Manager role has the potential to become a full time Account Manager role in approx. two years’ time.
- Prepare and submit credit packages.
- Ensure internal transactions adhere to Dynamic’s established Credit & Documentation Policies
- Sales support tasks including documentation & insurance requests, PPSA registrations, and waiver collection.
- Analyze financial information, due diligence, and collateral strength for new credits.
- Make structure recommendations for new credits based on information provided.
- Underwriting new basic transactions start to finish.
- Building quotes & term sheets.
- Post-close contract servicing/customer service.
- Client Relationship Management for our direct clients and within our Third-Party Origination division
- Work closely with internal staff, processes and tools that are put in place to ensure you can be successful in your role.
- Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with the support teams.
- Utilizing our internal processes and programs to drive your success.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Commerce degree and/or two years of experience in Commercial Finance and/or Equipment Finance
- Key competencies include: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
- Team player, 360-degree accountability, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Firm grasp of financial analysis and accounting concepts.
- Detail orientated, strong communication and excellent time management skills is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent administrative, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Self-motivated and ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Enjoy what you are doing.
- Accountable for accurate and timely completion of credit, documentation, and funding requests.
- You will demonstrate a professional, efficient, and resilient self-image.
- Know and present a solid Dynamic experience for your customers.
- Deliver on your planned objectives.
- You will become a product expert that clearly understands the features and benefits of your products.
- Developing quotes and proposals for your customers.
- Clearly understand the benefits you can offer your customer.
- Use the resources Dynamic makes available to you for your success.
- Accountable for gathering, compiling, and closing items for internal and external deals.
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you – click Apply Now to submit your cover letter and resume.
Chosen applicants will be sent a small assignment that will need to be completed prior to the interview stage.
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.