Dynamic Capital is seeking a candidate for the role of Assistant Account Manager (AAM). You will work closely with our sales team, supporting their sales and marketing efforts. You will learn how to write credit requests and conduct the necessary research and analysis to underwrite a transaction. As well, you will be responsible for servicing open accounts and managing collection of information on assigned accounts. The AAM position is a training position for a business development role as an Account Manager in 18-24 months.
There are currently 2 postings available for this position, in Kelowna, BC and Calgary, AB.
- Working closely with our Account Managers to prepare full credit applications for both brokered and internal financing transactions.
- Review, spread and analyze financial statements and credit history reports for individual and corporate borrowers.
- Research and assess collateral being pledged for the transaction.
- Complete credit applications and manage the approval process.
- Communicate with customers to collect information for preparation of credit packages and contracts.
- Make sales and marketing calls to assist Account Managers grow their customer base.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business is preferred.
- Ability to set goals, develop strategies, execute plans, achieve results, and perform in a competitive sales environment.
- Desire to move forward with a long-term sales career.
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative with limited direction.
- Preference will be given to individuals who can demonstrate some working knowledge of asset lending and/or leasing in the Canadian market.
- Key metrics for success for account managers will be coverage of customers; prospect conversion; new business volume; and profitability. Willingness to relocate.
- Knowledge of equipment used in any of Transportation, Oil & Gas, Forestry, Construction, and/or Manufacturing industries considered an asset
- Experience working in an office/professional setting.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and embracing of change.
- Commitment to building relationships and being accountable to every team member you interact with.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with a solution driven attitude.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience working in high pressure, fast paced environment.
Email applications directly to Kayla Dewald, Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- Sample Excel assignment to highlight proficiency. Please request a sample work assignment to complete when submitting your application.
- Successful candidate must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date.
WHO WE ARE
Dynamic Capital was built by young, talented, driven individuals who desired the ability to grow beyond the restrictions of more traditional lending institutions. Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter what their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance, and opportunities for growth and advancement.