Are you ready to embark on the exciting journey towards a fulfilling financial career? Join our team and contribute to a rapidly growing organization with strong core values that include ongoing support for local charities in every community we operate in. If you envision a role that fosters both personal and professional growth, enabling you to achieve your career objectives, then seizing the role of an Accountant with our Dynamic Capital Team is the perfect opportunity. Gain insight into the inner workings of our organization and leverage the limitless opportunities available to not only thrive but to elevate your career to unprecedented levels of success!
Reporting to the Controller and working with an existing team of 6 team members, this position is responsible for safeguarding the assets of the company by establishing and maintaining appropriate controls and procedures. Dynamic Capital Equipment Finance is an established and growing heavy equipment finance company. With an existing lease and loan portfolio of over $200MM we originate, adjudicate, document and service clients throughout Canada. The accounting and finance department is critical in ensuring our clients are serviced and our assets are properly managed. The team works very well together and fitting the right personality is very important as we take pride in our corporate culture and enjoying our time at work.
· Responsible for the efficient management of the lease and loan servicing including contract payouts, amendments and monthly collections.
· Reconciliation lease and loan receivables.
· Assist with planning, preparation, and coordination of Consolidated Financial Statements and reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Work closely with the Controller and CFO in all areas of day to day financial activities.
· Continually identify opportunities and implement initiatives to improve service to customers.
· Establish/ improve, monitor and document internal controls and processes.
· Ad hoc and special projects as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience in equipment finance or leasing is required.
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
· Strong analytical skills, critical thinking with a sharp attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Key competencies include proficiency in Microsoft Office, being a team player, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
· Proficiency in lease/loan servicing, bookkeeping, and accounting.
· Exceptional time management, prioritization, and independent problem-solving abilities.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
· Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
· Professional, punctual, and accurate in presenting information.
· Willingness to continuously learn and enhance skills, including proficiency with our internal leasing software, www.leasespark.com.
· Collaborative team player capable of working effectively with colleagues and business leaders across all organizational levels.
· Highly developed technical and analytical aptitude.
· Consistently aligns actions and decisions with contract terms and prioritizes customer and organizational interests.
· Demonstrates accountability, embraces change, and fosters a team-oriented approach.
· In-depth and proficient understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP).
· Advanced expertise in general accounting, complemented by a solid comprehension of business processes, the interconnectedness of various business functions, corporate governance issues, and operational requirements.
· Skillful use of the MS Office suite and familiarity with in-house systems.
ABOUT DYNAMIC CAPITAL
What do our employees have to say about working for Dynamic?
“Amazing Teamwork – Open communication” – Rae-Ann Klay, Sr. Documentation Specialist
“The Dynamic Team creates opportunities for career growth and personal development by truly caring about its people and their progress.” – Nicola Charlesworth, Portfolio Analyst
“I enjoy the fast-paced, high performing environment of the Dynamic Capital team. We are a collaborative team that is dedicated to our clients.” – Taylor House, Account Manager
“Abundance of training materials, and lots of support from the team to set you up for success in your role.” – Kitty Liang, Sr. Credit Analyst
“Everyone is approachable, helpful, teamwork throughout the whole company to get deals done and great support.” – Shauna Krissa, Team Lead – Funding
“Our people are our greatest strength – they provide the next level service that keep our clients coming back!” Dustin White, CEO
Founded in 2009, Dynamic Capital is an industry leader in equipment finance. We provide our clients unique funding solutions to grow their business and know that our team members are the key to our success! Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 – $90,000 per year
· Casual dress
· Company events
· Dental care
· Extended health care
· Paid time off
· RRSP match
· Vision care